1. You think you’re right, but you’re actually wrong.
3. There’s no future in being an artist.
4. Your religious affiliation doesn’t totally define who you are.
5. People can’t be controlled unless they allow it.
6. Speak loud and proud (especially without a microphone).
7. Stand straight and tall.
8. The more you tell a lie, the more it seems truthful to people including yourself.
9. One man can change the world.
10. Anyone can be a politician.
11. There are those who treat people as expendable.
12. Never underestimate anything. Always overestimate everything.
13. Trust nothing and no one.
14. No matter how much power one man can hold, he’s not God.
15. You can have a heart and be heartless.
16. You are the author of your life.
17. Dress how you want people to view you.
18. Feel free to dress comfortably, but only look ridiculous privately.
19. Even when the whole world is against you, you do you.
20. Live by your own rules.
21. Nobody’s perfect, but you can make yourself seem perfect.
22. Your dreams can put you to sleep… for good.
23. Whatever thought comes into your mind, there’s always someone out there who shares that same thought with you.
24. Let your imagination run wild.
25. You won’t always get rewarded for your accomplishments (especially if you’ve done more harm than good).