1. You don’t need someone to understand you. All you need is a friend who accepts you for who you are.
2. Be careful about what you say.
3. Make sure you know what you’re getting.
4. Guys who treat women like objects aren’t worth marrying.
5. Deus ex machinas exist.
6. Mark Zuckerberg got the Facebook logo from Farquad. (That’s not really true.)
7. Relationships come with responsibilities.
8. You can exploit people’s weaknesses to get what you want.
9. First impressions are everything.
10. You’re even weirder when you’re not yourself.
11. Your guardian(s) influence how you think, feel, and act.
12. Don’t make unfair deals.
13. Your significant other loves you for who you are, imperfections and all.
14. Know what you want.
15. It’s okay to lie with good intentions in mind.