Apple might make a wireless charger for the upcoming iPhone 7 Pro.
So, if you’re thinking of getting the newest iPhone model, consider the pros and cons of having a wireless charger.
Here’s a list of its pros:
1. It’s gonna be another stylish Apple “accessory”.
2. It’s gonna be tangle-free.
3. It won’t be prone to any wear and tears.
4. You’ll have a lower risk of electrical shocks.
Here’s a list of its cons:
1. It might charge the iPhone slower than a wired charger.
2. Since it’ll be costly to manufacture them, buying them separately will also be costly.
3. You can’t move the iPhone away from the charger.
4. It may not be completely wireless like the Samsung “wireless” charger.
Lastly, here’s a concept video of the wireless charger: